Photo: Elias Papageorgiou
The museum is situated in the historic building that belonged to Choratis Theodoros Passaris, who fell beside Kanaris in the “Battle of the Trikkai” in 1824 during the war of independence.
The museum is made to honour the ancestors who passed on the tradition until today. It’s an opportunity for the locals and visitors to get acquainted with the daily life in the old days on Amorgos, the habits and traditions.
Open daily summer time
10:00 to 13:00 and 19:00 to 22:00
Behind the Cathedral Metropolis